Sunday, April 20, 2008

The greatest blessing.....

is my family! I haven't always been the best daughter, sister or person for that matter. Like most people I have lived a hard life which I have no one to blame for except myself. I can truly say that over the last year I discovered who I really am and what brings joy into my life. Every morning I call my sister Shalene, to make sure that my niece Jordan knows how much I love her.....it is so crazy but my nieces Kennedy and Jordan are the LOVES OF MY LIFE!!!! I thank God for blessing our family with two healthy, beautiful little girls that light up my life in ways they can't even begin to understand yet. Whenever I am having a bad day, I will get in my car and drive to Ft. Worth, which is an hour away, just to see Jordan!! I never knew I could love someone so much!! So on Friday, my Brother Hal, Sister-in-law Janine and my niece Kennedy, flew in from Utah. It is amazing how fast Kennedy has grown....last time I saw her in November she was still a baby and not even walking yet, boy has that changed. Kennedy is walking, talking and giving Kisses....I hate that I have to be so far away from my girl cause I miss so much of her growing up. The one thing I can say is that nothing and no one is getting in the way of my being with my family for Eternity.....My family is my life and without them I am nothing!!! I hope that everyone of my family members knows how much I love them and I am sorry for the person I used to be....I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

3 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

ok, so you gave me a good cry. we need to resize that picture of mom and dad if you want to use it for your header. we also need to get you set up with a really cute background. see you in the morning. I love you!

Alaina said...

LOL, creative Shalene already giving you tips! I'm so happy to see you blogging and i've already added you to my list and I better be added to yours soon! I will be checking it often. Love ya!

Breeana said...

Hey Jade,
I feel like it has been forever. I am excited to keep in touch this way because everyone's lives get so busy and we just don't communicate. Cute pictures and posts! Talk to you later - love ya!