Thursday, April 30, 2009

Congrats Shalene!!!!

As you all know my sister, Shalene, is very very very talented and creative. Shalene has started her own vinyl lettering business which is so awesome. I have been able to assist Shalene in times of need and it is amazing the things that she comes up with, I on the other hand am creative....but not so much in the artistic manner that Shalene is. I am the musical child that is where my talent lies and I love it!!!

Back to Shalene, she is doing 5 days of giveaways on her blog at http://sjbowlby.blogspot.com/, go to her blog, check for the comment that she wants you to leave and you could be a winner! Also visit her website at www.adheringwords.com, if you are interested in seeing more of what Shalene has to offer!

CONGRATS SHALENE!!! I am so proud of you and I love you so much!

2 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Hey thanks for posting about me, and for your support! We need to give your blog a new look, and you can post all the youtube stuff that you like here. And stuff about you, you can't have any followers if there is nothing to follow. Love you!

Alaina said...

Thanks for posting something!!! You are both very talented. Keep up with the bloggin girl!