Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am so PROUD!!!!

Well I know that I have been slacking on the blog thing so I am going to try to do it everyday solid for the next month, to see if I can do this!! I love reading other people's blogs but I just do not know that I have a ton to say everyday. We had our quarterly activity last friday for work.....it was a blast. We went to Alley Cat's in Arlington....were we all competed in bowling, putt-putt and laser tag.....I won the first round of bowling and lost the second but man I was so sore the next day (I must be getting old)!!! I do have to say that I tore it up in the Laser Tag.....I placed 1st out of 11 players, everyone was laughing at me cause I was the only person who was not afraid to shoot the Partners.....needless to say you all know me and that I am crazy, so my main focus was the Partners! It was a good workout and great fun. I was telling my Dad that on the way to Arlington one of the Partners rode with me.....I was so nervous. He started asking me questions about being LDS and our beliefs, we talked the whole way there about the difference between me being LDS and him being Jewish. I learned a lot that I did not know before. But what still stands out in my mind is the fact that he said you know Jade when I found out you were Mormon, I knew that we made the right decision in hiring you!!! WOW what a compliment.....he then said I have never met someone of the mormon faith that was honest in their doings and loyal!!! I was so proud at that point and I know now that I too must be a good example so that his impression does not change! I love the gospel so much and I am thankful to parents who loved me enough to teach me the truth and to never give up on me....no matter what!

5 comments:

The Moronta's said...

Hey girl! I can understand getting so nervous about people asking questions! And yes there are people who do ask here in utah... haha. But sounds like you are doing so well! Your so cute! Love ya!

The Moronta's said...

How come I am not listed under family & friends? Come on girl... :)

Analee said...

What a compliment. It sounds like things are going well for you, are they? Love ya!

Breeana said...

Sounds like so much fun, and way to go with the whole church converstation thing!

Analee said...

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who struggles with consistent blogging.