Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged.....

1. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I am aware of!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago…..
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Nope…..I sure wish I did!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I am the life of the party so without a doubt!!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What is that…..NEVER!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, they should have taken them out years ago!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have already bungeed…..as a matter of fact I did it in my prom dress…..I love that feeling of being almost totally free!!!! We only live once…..
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Shredded Wheat’s and Smart Start
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? After everything I have been through and I am still standing….I would have to say yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth and Eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Pink ….lots and lots of PINK!!!!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My fat stomach
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My OPA…I love him and miss him so much! I miss Hal, Janine and My Princess Kennedy more then they know!!!!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS? Well duh?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White heels
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Turkey Wrap
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Schuyler Fisk
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would also have to say all the colors….
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Jordan…..and the smell in the men’s department stores
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shalene
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT TAGGED YOU? I love her to death!!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, Baseball and Hockey…..all of which I prefer Live!!!
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown/Blonde/Carmel
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WERE CONTACTS? Yep I am blind without them
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mom’s home cooking….roast and potatoes
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings....
32. LAST MOVIE WATCHED? Prince & Me
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy/White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS or KISSES? Lots of both….I love affection
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST? Don’t know….
38. LEAST LIKELY TO POST? Don’t know….
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? None I am not a reader
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing it is plain black here at work!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing I do not have cable
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Any sound that my Princesses Kennedy and Jordan make!!!
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I sing…….
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Denver, Colorado
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Scotland, I want to see where my mom comes from. Or to heaven to see OPA. Or Utah to love on Kennedy!!!!

I Tag Ian and Analee......Have fun!!

No comments: