Monday, May 26, 2008

My Birthday...

Here is to the BIG "27"

Stephanie, Me and Amy

Mike, Me, Jordan and Shalene

So I have been bad lately about keeping up with blogging, just like I am about keeping a journal. Well I just turned 27 this month and let me tell you how it seems like just yesterday that I turned 16 and got my driver lisence. Where does the time go?? I have learned that we get older, start working and never have much time to do what we enjoy doing....man how that stinks! So my sister and friends planned a suprise party for me the saturday after my birthday, in which we spent the night a Dave & Busters.....we ate some good food and played games until we had conquered all the games...okay and we were broke! HAHA I hope that 27 is a better year for me cause I feel I deserve it!

I just started a new job on May 5th, I am now working for an Insurance Brokerage and I LOVE IT! I could not have asked for a better job and the people are great.....one thing I can say is that I am so glad to be done with Assurant, it was not a good place for me! So here is to being 27....so far I have moved into a new Loft, started a new job and I am single!


3 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

27 was a good year for me and 28 was even better. keep your chin up and keep doing what you know is right, the Lord will bless you in His time. and your blog looks great!! ;)

Alaina said...

So Cute miss Texas. Love the new look. Happy birthday and congrats on the new job. I'm so happy to see ya bloggin again!!

Breeana said...

Happy Birthday Jade! ANd congrats on the new job and loving it! And, I love the new layout!