Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The real deal...

I realized this morning on the way to work that I love my job.....it kinda reminds me of working at TCE which was the best job ever! But this is the real deal...I have my very own office, business cards and I am on the company website! I guess what I am trying to say is that I am so thankful to God for all of the blessings that he has given me over the past year. I do not know who I would be or where I would be without my testimony of the Gospel, my loving family and an amazing Savior! Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom so that we wake up and realize what mistakes we are making, so we can make the changes necessary in order to endure to the end.
I went to dinner with my Dad last night and as I was sitting across the table from him I realized just how lucky I am....Daddy I love you more then words can say!!! My dad has always been and will always be my HERO! When things were not going so well in my life he was always there words of encouragement and love....he never gave up on me and that means the world to me. As a matter of fact, when I was on the way to my interview for my current job he called and left me a message that I had to save for after the interview due to the instant tears. I was so excited to get out and listen to the remainder of the message.....WOW he knows how to make me feel so special and loved! I can't imagine life without this man!!!


My Daddy and Me

4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

JADE JORDAN!!!

I am so happy that you found my blog. I loved reading about what is going on in your life. You sound like a daddy's girl, just like me. The hardest part about having a great dad is that most guys you want to date pale in comparison. Congrats on the job. I love seeing pics of you and Shalene. I bet you guys have tons of fun and laugh a lot. You girls are so funny!!!

Janine said...

I'm loving the new blog. And I'm so glad you posted (finally). We are happy the job is working out. Love Ya.

Analee said...

Reading your blog is such an enlightenment. It reminds me of something that Breeana relayed that Sherry Dew said. She said something to the effect that people should have blogs and put uplifting, spiritual things on them to lift others. Way to go. And yes, you have an amazing father who loves his children beyond words.

Janine said...

Hal and Kennedy are a little upset that you are favoring Jordan in your banner picture. They want to know why she is not in it as well.